- Burton Tour tomorrow. Be ready to go– 9:40 am sharp, professional dress, student IDs on hand.
- CCV dual enrollment proposal, it’s never too early to submit your proposal for instructor review. Withdrawal deadline is Weds Feb. 18th.
- NTHS essays due EOD next Monday
- Juniors who would like to visit another program– let us know today.
- Bus update: the buses will pick up in front of the rink.
- Who’s ready for a new perspective on the world? (or at least in this classroom…)
- Fine Arts Night- select one piece of art work to enter into the district art show by EOD Friday.
- English at 11:15 am.
- Jayson: laptop
- Design Journal: monthly check. First collection March 2nd.
- Work time.
- Put your head on it! Due EOD today. Print + turn in.
- Snowboard project: Research/concept/thumbnails– timetrack(!). Due EOD Thursday.
- A16- Music Philosophy: Music Philosophy. Poster- print two copies, one cut (tabloid oversize) /one uncut with marks/bleeds on tabloid. Motion Graphic: render as mp4. Was Due: EOD yesterday (unless you have an extension; student visits/absence/other)
- see gradebook
- Thursday Feb 12…. BHS visits
- Friday Feb 1…. 3rd quarter progress period ends
- Feb 23-27…. vacation