Using ONLY typography, animate the lyrics to a common children’s nursery rhyme.
- Choose your nursery rhyme.
- Examples: Mary had a Little Lamb, Hickory Dickory Dock, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Little Miss Muffet
- Develop a Story board of the animation. Remember your basic tools of transformation are: Anchor Point, Position, Scale, Rotation, Opacity. We will also look at some of the text specific animation tools in AE (which make it easier to do letter by letter or word by word animations)
- Build your animation in AfterEffects. Use multiple nested compositions to organize your design. Break the nursery rhyme up into phrases/stanzas and create separate compositions for each. Then combine all the compositions into one longer composition.
Save the .aep (afterEffects project) in SemesterTwo/Assigmnents/AfterEffects/NurseryRhyme.
- Preset: HDV 1080 29.97 (1440 px x 1080 px)
- No longer than 30 secs (start with 10).